Shedevil and 25 others own Ninja Gaiden
Noko and 5 others played Ninja Gaiden
Nick Hagman has been busy beating NES games using a Dance Dance Revolution dance pad, one of them being Mega Man... posted Mar 03, 11 7:00pm
DCRage Jan 25, 05 10:44am
The game that launched both an enduring franchise and gaming icon, Ninja Gaiden first...
BackgroundPlayers take on the role of Ryu Hayabusa, a rising warrior in his family's clan whose main role in the world is to protect the Dark Dragon Blade from falling into the hands of evil. Ryu travels to America to seek vengeance for his father's death. Players fight their way through 14 challenging side-scrolling levels while defeating gangs of street thugs, battling evil ninjas and fighting barbarian bosses by using the deadly Dragon Sword, ninja skills and Ninpo (ninja magic). Players can run, crouch, jump and climb as they make their way through each stage and collect items to gain points, strength and weapons.
- 20 levels spanning over 6 acts, complete with original and twisting storyline.
- The world is under attack, and only you can save it
- Use all your ninja skills against enemies and obstacles
- Amazing cutscenes help the action unfold
- One player only
- Ninja Gaiden (Arcade) (2009)
- Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (2008)
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (2012)
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (2012)
- Ninja Gaiden (1989)