BackgroundMega Man 3 does what a great sequel is supposed to do by recapturing the fun, spirit and excitement of its predecessors while adding new levels, characters and challenges. It features the same cool lead character and the same excellent controls, but it adds much more, including an all new cast of colorful adversaries: Hard Man, Spark Man, Snake Man, Magnet Man, Top Man, Gemini Man, Shadow Man and Needle Man. The biggest addition is a dog named Rush, Mega Man's best friend. He helps his master get past obstacles and barriers, and this canine pal brings a whole new realm of challenges and strategies to the Mega Man universe. As an added bonus, the game reveals the true identity of Mega Man's arch foe, the previously mad, previously evil Dr. Wily.
— Brett Alan Weiss, All Game Guide
- 21 rapid-fire levels
- Fight all-new, totally terrifying foes
- Call Rush, your dogdroid, for super transforming machines that speed you past danger!
- Demolish master robots and gain their powers for the final, cataclysmic clash!
awesomepossum123 and 41 others own Mega Man 3
We heard you guys like Mega Man. Hey, nerds love that little blue guy. Naturally, Capcom understands your... posted Apr 24, 13 12:03pm
DarkFilth316 and 12 others played Mega Man 3
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Mechs/Bionics
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America November 1990 Europe Feb 20, 1992 Japan Sep 28, 1990
- Also known as:
- Rockman 3 in Japan
- RockMan 3: Dr. Wily no Saigo!? in Japan