BackgroundBased on the movie, The Karate Kid is more on the challenging side when it comes to the NES category. Guide Daniel-San through three full levels plus a tourney tutorial-like beginning to help you get used to the controls. Knock out enemies, dodge obstacles, and play mini games as you advance to the final level and master the martial arts!
- A storyline based on the movie.
- Nicely designed levels with many obstacles to fight your way through.
- A tutorial-like beginning that allows you to get used to the controls.
- Secret passages you can follow to play one of three mini-games.
- Two extra techniques you can use that are extra powerful.
- Introductions Sep 9
Jan 25, 14 9:30am
As everybody knows, LJN had published quite a lot of poor quality games for the NES. They also...
WangChung and 2 others own Karate Kid
Nov 09, 08 6:17am
Back in the NES days, movie-based games were often mistreated and people always gave...