BackgroundThe insanely addicting Tetris-like game with an interesting twist. The viruses are invading and it's up to Dr. Mario to foil their plans!
GameplayGuide your bi-colored capsules down the medicine bottle and zap the viruses by forming lines of four or more of the same color. Kill all the viruses to advance to the next level.
- Line up the capsules with the same coloured viruses to eradicate them
- Plan your moves and execute combo clearings to score more points
- Choose between 3 speed settings, suitable for all skill levels
- Challenge a friend to split-screen action as you compete to clear your bottle first
Angelluv01 and 33 others own Dr. Mario
DarkPyroYoshi and 1 others played Dr. Mario
Mario is no stranger to extending his reach into genres outside of his platforming...
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 1, 1990 Europe Jun 27, 1991 Japan Jul 27, 1990
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2)
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move