BackgroundSomeone has stolen the golden Bomberman statue, the pride of peaceful Bomberman Town. Bomberman, the town peacekeeper and our hero, set out to find the stolen statue. During his investigation, he met a stranger who seemed a likely suspect for the crime and chased him into a warphole. Now, you must join Bomberman on his journey to recover the stolen statue and restore the symbol of Bomberman Town.
GameplayBomberman is an action game that has become synonymous with the Hudson brand. This is the very first version of Bomberman, which was released in 1985, and it went on to sell over one million copies. Bomberman boasts a simple and addictive game system where the players set bombs to knock out enemies.
- 8 unique worlds to conquer, each with 5 stages
- Original 8-bit graphics still look stylin' on the Nintendo Entertainment System
- Destroy absolutely everything in your path
- Fight for the title over five 2-player battle stages
- i played bomberman Apr 19
vrob501 and 2 others played Bomberman
longview01 and 2 others own Bomberman
- Genre: Arcade
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Hudson Soft
- Publisher: Hudson Soft
Released North America January 1989 Japan Dec 19, 1985