BackgroundLink returns to the N64 in this follow-up to Ocarina of Time. When a mysterious Skull Kid kidnaps Link's horse, Link pursues it into a parallel world on the brink of destruction from a suicidal moon. Now Link has but three days to find the Skull Kid AND a way to save this new world. Relive the same days over and over again, and don magical shape changing masks in an effort to solve the mystery of this world.
- Real-time adventure/role-playing game
- Play as Link, transformed into a Deku Shrub
- Use different masks for variety of special powers
- Find your way back from time loop
- Expansion Pak required
Official URLOfficial Site
Note: Please be aware that this review is of the Wii Virtual Console release of The...
There is really only one proper way for gamers to celebrate the end of the Mayan calendar and the consequent end... posted Dec 20, 12 10:46pm
So you've just created what critics and gamers alike refer to as the best fantasy...
The Avant-garde genre is constantly pushing the envelope within music and movies by...
- Genre: Adventure (N64)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 24, 2000 Europe Nov 17, 2000 Japan Apr 27, 2000
- Also known as:
- Zelda no Densetsu: Majora no Kamen in Japan
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass