BackgroundPlayers explore a world contained within the pages of a storybook. Following the adventures of several Yoshi dinos, players must retrieve the Happy Tree from Baby Bowser. There are six chapters with over 4000 different routes to take.
- Play as eight different Yoshis, including two unlockable ones.
- Make your way through six differrent chapters
- Depending on what actions you take during the game will result in different levels
- A boss character at the end of each level will provide a new challenge every time you take them on
- Adorable music score that really suits the feel of the game
Official URLOfficial Site
EugenTheBoy02 and 38 others played Yoshi's Story
EugenTheBoy02 and 106 others own Yoshi's Story
To win, eat 30 fruit and don't get killed doing it.
Advanced players go for melons and...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (N64)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Fantasy
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Mar 10, 1998 Europe May 10, 1998 Japan Dec 21, 1997 Australia May 10, 1998
- Yoshi (2007)
- Yoshi's Cookie (1993)