BackgroundPlayers explore a world contained within the pages of a storybook. Following the adventures of several Yoshi dinos, players must retrieve the Happy Tree from Baby Bowser. There are six chapters with over 4000 different routes to take.
- Play as eight different Yoshis, including two unlockable ones.
- Make your way through six differrent chapters
- Depending on what actions you take during the game will result in different levels
- A boss character at the end of each level will provide a new challenge every time you take them on
- Adorable music score that really suits the feel of the game
Official URLOfficial Site
Pokefan12_2004 and 41 others played Yoshi's Story
Pokefan12_2004 and 110 others own Yoshi's Story
To win, eat 30 fruit and don't get killed doing it.
Advanced players go for melons and...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (N64)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Fantasy
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Mar 10, 1998 Europe May 10, 1998 Japan Dec 21, 1997 Australia May 10, 1998