BackgroundBond comes to the N64 in the game based on the motion picture. Follow the plot through real-time 3D cinematics and exciting clips from the blockbuster movie. Improved precision targeting for your lethal arsenal of more than 20 weapons.
- Fast, fluid action and spy-packed gameplay based on the film's exciting storyline
- Progress through eight environments based on movie locales, such as a Russian submarine and the streets of London
- Utilize more than 15 Q-lab weapons and gadgets to accomplish your goal
- Meet recognizable movie characters such as Dr. Christmas Jones, M and Renard
- Five different power-ups, including access cards, health, ammunition, weapons and gadgets
Recipient of an IGN.COM Editors' Choice Award.
Added on: October 11, 2000
Official URLOfficial Site
When anyone mentions the words "James Bond" and "Nintendo 64" together, the immediate...
I have seen people play the Cold Reception level over and over again even after...
The game was pretty good staying with the storyline of the movie. Obviously it strayed...
Graphics: Nice and sharp graphics, without the annoying gltiches from Goldeneye, but...
hgsss ssss ssss ssssss sssssssss sssssssssssss sssss sss sssss sssssssssssss sssssssss...
if you are thinking of buying this game and u liked goldeneye, perfect dark, and all...
"GoldenEye"... a hard game to beat, even for James Bond himself. However, handing the...
- Genre: Adventure (N64)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Espionage/Secret Ops, Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Eurocom
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 17, 2000
- Also known as:
- 007: TWINE in North America
- James Bond 007: The World is Not Enough in North America
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
- James Bond 007: NightFire
- James Bond 007 in...Agent Under Fire