BackgroundTurok is an epic, story-driven FPS game set on a dark, mysterious planet in the near future. Players take on the role of Joseph Turok, a former Black Ops commando, now part of an elite Special Forces squad on a mission to take down a war criminal on a genetically-altered planet. After the ship is shot down while approaching the planet, Joseph Turok must use his instincts and elite military training to elude an army of well-trained soldiers, and the ravenous, unpredictable creatures that populate the dangerous environment. Joseph Turok's mission? Survive at all costs.
- Eight massive levels of advanced graphics and animations to do battle with prehistoric monsters.
- Fourteen high-tech weapons at your disposal including a grenade launcher, a pulse rifle, a quad rocket launcher, and an atomic fusion cannon.
- Beautifully rendered 3-D worlds.
- Additional obstacles like swinging logs, spiked branches, and crushing rockfalls.
Official URLOfficial Site
Dragonmaiden and 28 others own Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
vrob501 and 6 others played Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Turok Dinosaur Hunter for Nintendo 64. The first in the series for the Nintendo 64....
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter can be considered to be one of the most successful hits ever on...
- Genre: Shooter (N64)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Iguana Entertainment
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Feb 28, 1997 Europe Mar 1, 1997 Japan May 30, 1997 Australia May 30, 1997
- Also known as:
- Tokisora Senshi Turok in Japan