BackgroundBlast your way to the core of a tetrisphere made up of familiar Tetris shapes. To do so, you must move and align Tetris pieces and drop them next to similiar pieces on the tetrisphere to create combos that'll have the pieces explode, ultimately revealing the tetrisphere core. Take too long deciding where to drop your pieces and the tetrisphere will grow to a point where it'll be too large! (and too late!)
- Amazing 3-D imagery features fluid animations and awesome special effects!
- Over 300 levels of play!
- Seven different robots, each with a unique personality!
- Try all five different one-player modes.
- Go head-to-head with a friend in the high intensity Vs. mode!
Official URLOfficial Site
Mega Banette and 8 others own Tetrisphere
Saskai and 2 others played Tetrisphere
walterhuntWent out and bought a 64 just so I could play this game. Best puzzle game ever made. Tetrisphere N64
Jan 25, 09 11:52am
- Genre: Puzzle Games (N64)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: H2O Entertainment
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 13, 1997 Europe Mar 12, 1998 Australia Mar 12, 1998