StarCraft 64 Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
StarCraft 64 Reviews9
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Antagonist Games Network||78%||Nov 08 '00|
|Console Nation||8.5/10||Nov 08 '00|
|ConsoleDomain||---||Nov 08 '00|
|Da Gameboyz||6.8/10||Nov 08 '00|
|Gamefan||75%||Jun 09 '00|
|GameSpot||8.4/10||Jun 12 '00|
|Happy Puppy||7.5/10||Jun 27 '00|
|IGN N64||7.7/10||Jun 09 '00|
|Nintendojo||8/10||Nov 08 '00|
|»Submit a review link|
StarCraft 64 Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|There are currently no previews. Click below to submit one.|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from StarCraft 64 Reviews:Check out these quotes from StarCraft 64 reviews & previews
"StarCraft 64 survived the transition from PC to console very well. While veterans will miss features such as character voices during the cutscenes, at least the units still give their good old responses to orders."
"What do you get when you cross Sim City with Star Wars? You get Blizzard Software's smash hit, Starcraft."
"As an experienced StarCraft veteran, I found the controls were sorely lacking. Don't get me wrong, Mass Media used the N64 controller to its fullest potential, but it just can't compare to the options offered by a keyboard and mouse combo."
"The multi-player mode, as I mentioned in the introduction, is another one of the biggest weaknesses of StarCraft 64. The fact that you can see what your opponent is up to on the split-screen means you'll know exactly what you're up against."
"Thats not to say that the game doesnt have some major problems; the most glaring detraction to the games cartridge essence is the multi-player factor. How did Nintendo expect us to play a competitive game of strategy on a split screen?"
- StarCraft 64: Remembering the Old Days 
- starcraft help level 8 terrain brood 
- Favorite race 
- Wrong system for this game 
- hey is this game like the 
- How to win without an air force except a scienece vessel 
- Cheats 
- does anyone know how to reset the cartridge 
- walkthru 
- duz any1 know where i can find a rom for this game 
- Does anybody know how to get the last scernio map in mutiplayer 
- Starcraft Battle Chest
- Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void
- Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
- Starcraft: Brood War