BackgroundUp to 4 player can race in this cute snowboard game. There are a total of 9 racing courses, 6 characters, a half-pipe stunt track, and several game modes. Each character has his/her own strengths and weaknesses, and you can have the ability to earn new snowboards.
- Hit the slopes on one of nine racing courses or tackle the half-pipe stunt course.
- Choose from six different characters, including one hidden character.
- Purchase various boards to take to the race, with each board offering different attributes.
- Attack the competition with a variety of weapons, ranging from parachutes to frying pans.
- Tackle a variety of game modes, including racing, time attack, target practice and stunt modes.
- Fight it out in multiplayer split-screen action for up to four players.
Official URLOfficial Site
- No Item Challenge+Me lapping everyone on Ninja Land Apr 19
- Grass Valley Cave Shortcut? Mar 26
- Introduction Thread Jun 9
- help Jan 31
sasukealmighty and 14 others own Snowboard Kids
InabyamaCastle Guard played Snowboard Kids
If you want something different from the usual "serious realistic" snowboarding game,...
- Genre: X-treme Sports (N64)
- Theme(s): Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Racdym
- Publisher: Atlus
Released North America Mar 15, 1998 Europe Mar 16, 1998 Japan Dec 12, 1997 Australia Mar 16, 1998
- Also known as:
- Snobo Kids in Japan