BackgroundGuide Rayman in his mission to free his people from enslavement by space pirates. There are 45 levels for Rayman to explore, hop, climb, run and glide through. Encountering multi-use objects and obstacles in his path, Rayman must devise methods of securing the freedom of his world.
- Help Rayman defeat the deep-space Robo-Pirates that have enslaved his world
- Based on the Rayman series
- 3-D platform adventure game
- Distinct animated look
Official URLOfficial Site
sasukealmighty and 29 others own Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Dionysus and 4 others played Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Escape from 2D.
If you owned a fifth generation system back in the day, chances are,...
Along with a hard and sometimes frustrating main quest, you also...
Actually, there's a lot more good in the game than bad. I love Razorbeard! *awkward...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (N64)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Nov 8, 1999 Europe Oct 22, 1999 Japan Sep 30, 1999 Australia Oct 22, 1999