BackgroundQuake II, like its predecessor, is a 3D first-person shooter game full of gruesome violence and death. There are 19 new levels and 11 types of weapons. Up to 4 players can play simultaneously in these modes: a Deathmatch, two-on-two, one-on-three, capture the flag, and Death Tag.
- A brand new storyline that takes you to the depth of an alien world.
- A powerful arsenal of weapons including railguns, hyperblasters, grenade launchers, and much more.
- All new levels and multiplayer maps.
- A new multiplayer mode that allows you to bash up to ten people per match!
Official URLOfficial Site
nasty nappa and 5 others own Quake II
Death Seeker42 and 1 others played Quake II
doomsday440different from the pc version, more maps and little relation in terms of the campaign map set.some of the maps are similar to the pc... Quake2 N64
May 31, 09 10:48pm
Nov 21, 00 4:00am
- Genre: Shooter (N64)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: Raster
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Jun 30, 1999
- Quake Live
- Quake 4
- Quake III : Team Arena
- Quake III: Arena
- Quake II Mod: Weapons Factory
- Quake II: Extremities
- Quake II: Quad Damage
- Quake II: Ground Zero
- Quake II: The Reckoning
- Quake II