BackgroundAs the talented Pokemon photographer Todd, you're on a special assignment from renowned researcher Professor Oak to travel with him to Pokemon Island and capture the 60 or so breeds of Pokemon living there on film. Ride aboard the ZERO-ONE vehicle through 6 different environments and take pictures of all the Pokemon you see! Professor Oak will judge your snapshots at the end of each trip, as only the finest will do for his report!
- Roll through 3D environments (on rails) and try to snap the very best possible pictures of various Pokemon characters.
- Seven big levels and more than 60 Pokemon.
- Players need to accomplish a number of different tasks before certain Pokemon will respond and pose for the camera. Interact with Pokemon by throwing objects at them, playing songs, etc.
- Save 60 of your favorite photos to the save cartridge.
- Loads of hidden characters and secret signs.
Not all the Pokemon from the first 2 Gameboy games are represented in Pokemon Snap.
Added on: November 22, 2000
Official URLOfficial Site
Dragonmaiden and 81 others played Pokémon Snap
Dragonmaiden and 270 others own Pokémon Snap
- Genre: Other (n64)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Children's
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: HAL Laboratory
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jul 26, 1999 Europe Sep 1, 2000 Japan Mar 21, 1999
- Also known as:
- Pocket Monsters Snap in Japan
- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
- Pokémon Omega Ruby
- Pokémon Art Academy
- Pokémon Battle Trozei
- Pokémon Bank
- Pokémon X
- Pokémon Y
- Pokédex 3D Pro
- Pokémon White Version 2
- Pokémon Black Version
- Pokémon White Version
- Pokémon SoulSilver Version
- Pokémon HeartGold Version
- Pokémon Platinum Version
- Pokémon Diamond
- Pokémon Pearl