BackgroundAll the wildest conspiracy theories are unfolding here in the corporate contolled year of 2023. Our hero, special agent Joanna Dark has 17 levels to get through and 40 weapons to help her do it before the world is completely annihilated.
GameplayAs Joanna Dark, you must stop an evil corporation from destroying the entire world. Before starting a mission, you are given the option to set the difficulty for the level, from beginning to advanced. Depending on what difficulty setting you chose will determine how tough it is to advance through the level. 40 weapons are available to use against your enemies such as pistols and shotguns. If the game proves to be a bit challenging, then you can play through with a friend to help in your missions.
- Highly interactive first person shooter that makes good use of the N64 Expansion Pak.
- Compatible with the GBC edition of the game.
- Four player deathmatches with many useable weapons, items and arenas
Hardware RequirementsThe Nintendo 64 Expansion Pak is required for full gameplay. Only 1-2 player deathmatch and challenge modes are available without it.
Winner of GameSpot.com's 'N64 Game of the Year'.
Added on: October 02, 2000
Official URLOfficial Site
- Looking for people to play Perfect Dark with on the Xbox 360 Apr 23
- jo nude cheat May 17
- First impressions Jul 21
- Who's gonna be playing this? Apr 19
TKDJohnofVG and 24 others played Perfect Dark
TKDJohnofVG and 119 others own Perfect Dark
nasty nappathe game that was better than the already incredable golden eye this game is fantastic everyone must try this game PerfectDark X360
Jun 18, 11 4:41am
- Genre: Adventure (N64)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Rare
- Publisher: Rare
Released North America May 25, 2000 Europe Jun 30, 2000 Japan Oct 21, 2000