BackgroundSet in 19th Century London, you take on the role of Father Ignatius or the Nadia. Your mission is to stop the Brotherhood of Hecate from turning everyone into demonic zombies. While exploring through 16 Gothic levels, you must fend yourself from monsters with your choice of weapons.
- Play as either one of the two main characters, each with his/her own special moves and techniques.
- Twenty 3D levels set across a spooked-up London.
- Many enemies to defeat including zombies, werewolves, demons, insects, harpies, hellhounds, and many more.
- Over 28 moves are at your disposal.
Official URLOfficial Site
EvilTediz597 and 6 others own Nightmare Creatures
Niemo and 1 others played Nightmare Creatures
- Genre: Adventure (N64)
- Theme(s): Horror
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Kalisto Entertainment
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Nov 30, 1998 Europe Dec 31, 1998