BackgroundThe first three Mortal Kombat games with all the characters, stages, and finishing moves are packaged into one game. There are new features including an Aggressor Meter, tag team options and 30 fighters. The gameplay is the same remains true to the series, and there is also an 8 player tournament mode.
- 26 available characters and four hidden ones to unlock.
- 27 battlegrounds to fight on.
- The all new Aggressor Meter and Brutalities that let you beat up your rivals until they explode.
- Choose from two-on-two and three-on-three tag team modes, and an Eight-Player Tournament mode.
Official URLOfficial Site
Gameplay and 2 others played Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Koolaid bro-ny and 23 others own Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Based primarily on Ultimate MK3, this compilation brings together characters from all...
- Genre: Fighting (N64)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Developer: Midway
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Nov 14, 1996 Europe Mar 14, 1997 Australia Mar 14, 1997
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Mortal Kombat: Deception
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance