BackgroundIn Mythologies, a prequel to the Mortal Kombat games, you play as Sub-Zero in his quest to retrieve the hidden map of elements from Scorpion. This game blends Mortal Kombat fighting style with a side-scrolling 2D engine and some RPG elements. There are 8 worlds for you to explore in your adventure.
- A brand new story line with many new characters to go along with it.
- The MK fighting system, which also includes a Combo Meter.
- Many power-ups, restorative herbal medicine, and ancient scripts.
- The Password Save system.
Official URLOfficial Site
beboto and 7 others own Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
bludeflame and 1 others played Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
Sneak along wall in ninja fashion. Get crushed by falling pillar. Take gun. Blow head off shoulders.
Before I say anything, I want you to know I am a hardcore Mortal Kombat fan. I have...
- Genre: Fighting (N64)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Developer: Avalanche Software
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Dec 8, 1997 Europe Feb 12, 1998 Australia Feb 12, 1998
- Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Mortal Kombat
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
- Mortal Kombat: Deception
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance