BackgroundWith singles and doubles matches, up to 4 players can paticipate in Mario Tennis. 14 Mario Series characters are available including Baby Mario, Donkey Kong, Wario, Yoshi, and Koopa Paratroopa. There's also a couple hidden characters. Game modes include exhibition, tournament, Bowser, ring shot, and piranha-challenge.
- Play in one of the best tennis games for graphics and control.
- Play as 14 Nintendo Characters, such as Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Peach and Baby Mario.
- Choose to play alone or in Singles or Doubles, in over 10 Courts.
- Up to four players can play, Human or Computers.
- Play in Tournaments, Challenges, Bowser Stages, or just regular Matches.
Official URLOfficial Site
pastelribbon and 27 others played Mario Tennis
pastelribbon and 87 others own Mario Tennis
This week, Wii owners can choose to take a look at Mario's earlier jaunts with sports or travel around either in... posted Jun 28, 10 4:13pm
Mario's a rather athletic, despite appearances that would suggest otherwise. Having...
- Genre: Tennis (N64)
- Developer: Camelot
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 29, 2000 Europe Nov 3, 2000 Japan Jul 21, 2000
- Also known as:
- Mario Tennis 64 in North America
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move