BackgroundWith singles and doubles matches, up to 4 players can paticipate in Mario Tennis. 14 Mario Series characters are available including Baby Mario, Donkey Kong, Wario, Yoshi, and Koopa Paratroopa. There's also a couple hidden characters. Game modes include exhibition, tournament, Bowser, ring shot, and piranha-challenge.
- Play in one of the best tennis games for graphics and control.
- Play as 14 Nintendo Characters, such as Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Peach and Baby Mario.
- Choose to play alone or in Singles or Doubles, in over 10 Courts.
- Up to four players can play, Human or Computers.
- Play in Tournaments, Challenges, Bowser Stages, or just regular Matches.
Official URLOfficial Site
This week, Wii owners can choose to take a look at Mario's earlier jaunts with sports or travel around either in... posted Jun 28, 10 4:13pm
Mario's a rather athletic, despite appearances that would suggest otherwise. Having...
Here we have Mario Tennis, which is definitely a game that you'll be guaranteed to...
- Genre: Tennis (N64)
- Developer: Camelot
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 29, 2000 Europe Nov 3, 2000 Japan Jul 21, 2000
- Also known as:
- Mario Tennis 64 in North America
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move