Mario Kart 64 Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
Mario Kart 64 Reviews13
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Nintendojo||9/10||May 20 '02|
|Thunderbolt||10/10||Jun 07 '08|
|Ultra Ninjas||9/10||Mar 30 '07|
|Antagonist Games Network||95%||Nov 23 '00|
|ConsoleDomain||---||Nov 23 '00|
|Electric Playground||9/10||Nov 23 '00|
|GameCenter||5/10||Nov 23 '00|
|Gamefan||---||Apr 23 '99|
|Games Radar UK||---||Nov 23 '00|
|GameSpot||6.4/10||Feb 05 '97|
|IGN N64||8.1/10||Feb 20 '97|
|Nin64||9/10||Feb 12 '97|
|NintendoWeb.Com||9/10||Feb 23 '01|
|»Submit a review link|
Mario Kart 64 Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|There are currently no previews. Click below to submit one.|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from Mario Kart 64 Reviews:Check out these quotes from Mario Kart 64 reviews & previews
"There's something magical about the game's combination of offbeat characters, competing elements of random chance and learned skill, and its unique physics model."
"This game is fun without a doubt. But, it relys too much on multi-player action. The single-player mode is just TOO easy, easier than the original in fact."
"I didn't enjoy Mario Kart 64 anywhere near as much as the incredible Super Mario 64 or the impossibly innovative Wave Race 64. To my dismay, I'd have to say that Kart 64 is equally as rewarding as Pilot Wings 64."
"Graphically, Mario Kart 64 definitely has N64 written all over it: beautiful textures, killer light sourcing, gorgeous landscapes, and dynamic backgrounds."
"The karts now respond much more realistically than in SMK, and while this is 99% a good thing, SMK experts may find it tough to adapt. The power sliding system is still a work of ...but speed you gain is only marginal, and because the courses are so wide, its rarely necessary ."
- Have you ever cartridge tilt this game? 
- Mario Kart 64 vs. Diddy Kong racing 
- Unique Mario Kart 64 Glitch! 
- Introduce Yourselves 
- What character would you normally use? 
- Hurt and Heal: Edition IV (Theme: Not grails, but Cups!) 
- Playable Characters You Wish Were In Mario Kart 64 - Originator Blackskullgreymon 
- The Thread of Generally Discussing Items and Courses (Featured Item/Course: Skyscraper: Don't fall off the Burj Khalifa) 
- The Scramble Game! Thread 2 
- Cheats, Glitches, and Shortcuts 
- Mario Kart 64 Poems - Originator videogamemaniac 
- Saving game progress 
Mario Kart 64