Release Dates NA Feb 10, 97 EU Jun 24, 97 JP Dec 14, 96
PichuRules May 15, 13 6:05pmIf only it had unlockables, then I would play it more often
PichuRules and 456 others own Mario Kart 64
TwinTailedCat and 109 others played Mario Kart 64
julio123 Jul 02, 11 5:13pmposting up new forums daily and found ways to win easily
nasty nappa Jun 18, 11 4:38amit wasnt particuly special to me but it had great play value with friends
XcaptainXobliviousX Dec 26, 09 1:36ami want the rainbow road to have my babies xD
Feisar Nov 17, 09 8:49pm
Mario Kart 64 for the Nintendo 64. Is this one of the best Mario Karts out there?
BackgroundMario Kart 64, the successor to the Super NES classic features 8 characters, 2 camera angles, 3 engine sizes, a 3-D version of the legendary Battle Mode, and all the usual surprises you've come to expect from Mario.
GameplayPlayers race as their favorite Nintendo Charecters. Do anything to make it to first place or stay in first place. Use items and weapons to take down your opponents. Mix and match both charecters and the kart wisely and make for the perfect racing team.
- Choose from eight Nintendo characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong or Bowser.
- Play through the Grand Prix, set records in Time Trial or challenge your friends in versus or battle play.
- Race on 16 hazardous tracks across 4 cups or take on opponents on the 4 specially-designed battle tracks.
- Fire off a multitude of weapons, from the basic shells and bananas to the devastating stars and lightning bolts.
- Save up to 2 Time Trial 'ghosts' to a memory pak.
Official URLOfficial Site
Mario Kart 64
|Big Donut||Block Fort|
|Golden Mushroom||Pipe Frame|
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (2003)
- Mario Kart DS (2005)
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit (2001)
- Super Mario Kart (1992)