BackgroundMario Kart 64, the successor to the Super NES classic features 8 characters, 2 camera angles, 3 engine sizes, a 3-D version of the legendary Battle Mode, and all the usual surprises you've come to expect from Mario.
GameplayPlayers race as their favorite Nintendo Charecters. Do anything to make it to first place or stay in first place. Use items and weapons to take down your opponents. Mix and match both charecters and the kart wisely and make for the perfect racing team.
- Choose from eight Nintendo characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong or Bowser.
- Play through the Grand Prix, set records in Time Trial or challenge your friends in versus or battle play.
- Race on 16 hazardous tracks across 4 cups or take on opponents on the 4 specially-designed battle tracks.
- Fire off a multitude of weapons, from the basic shells and bananas to the devastating stars and lightning bolts.
- Save up to 2 Time Trial 'ghosts' to a memory pak.
Official URLOfficial Site
jeditj21 and 472 others own Mario Kart 64
BladenMaster and 113 others played Mario Kart 64
awesomepossum123The tracks were all memorable and fun too play on. MarioKart64 N64
Jul 29, 13 6:16pm
awesomepossum123The cool thing about this game is it doesn`t need unlockabes to be popular. MarioKart64 N64
Jul 29, 13 6:15pm
PichuRulesIf only it had unlockables, then I would play it more often MarioKart64 N64
May 15, 13 6:05pm
nasty nappait wasnt particuly special to me but it had great play value with friends MarioKart64 N64
Jun 18, 11 4:38am
Nov 02, 10 4:32pm
Nov 17, 09 8:49pm
Mario Kart 64 for the Nintendo 64. Is this one of the best Mario Karts out there?
- Genre: General Racing (N64)
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Feb 10, 1997 Europe Jun 24, 1997 Japan Dec 14, 1996
Mario Kart 64
|Bowser's Castle||Big Donut|
|Frappe Snowland||Item Box|
|Mushroom||Moo Moo Farm|
|Mario Kart 64||Choco Mountain|
|Banshee Boardwalk||Toad's Turnpike|
|Kalimari Desert||Sherbet Land|
|Mini Bomb Kart||Fake Item Box|