BackgroundMario Kart 64, the successor to the Super NES classic features 8 characters, 2 camera angles, 3 engine sizes, a 3-D version of the legendary Battle Mode, and all the usual surprises you've come to expect from Mario.
GameplayPlayers race as their favorite Nintendo Charecters. Do anything to make it to first place or stay in first place. Use items and weapons to take down your opponents. Mix and match both charecters and the kart wisely and make for the perfect racing team.
- Choose from eight Nintendo characters: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong or Bowser.
- Play through the Grand Prix, set records in Time Trial or challenge your friends in versus or battle play.
- Race on 16 hazardous tracks across 4 cups or take on opponents on the 4 specially-designed battle tracks.
- Fire off a multitude of weapons, from the basic shells and bananas to the devastating stars and lightning bolts.
- Save up to 2 Time Trial 'ghosts' to a memory pak.
Official URLOfficial Site
SacredWarrior and 462 others own Mario Kart 64
Xxkilla408 and 110 others played Mario Kart 64
- Genre: General Racing (N64)
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Feb 10, 1997 Europe Jun 24, 1997 Japan Dec 14, 1996
- Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (2003)
- Mario Kart DS (2005)
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit (2001)
- Super Mario Kart (1992)
Mario Kart 64
|Star||Fake Item Box|
|Battle Mode Arenas||Banshee Boardwalk|
|Choco Mountain||Spiny Shell|