BackgroundMario Golf is a realistic golf game despite the cartoonish looking characters. In all there are 14 golfers available, 10 modes of play and six 18-hole courses for players to master. Players must deal with various clubs, wind factors, and skills of different opponents. There are 10 modes of gameplay.
- Carefully select your club and choose the optimal contact point and trajectory.
- Comes with conventional (if spectacularly beautiful) courses set amid mountains, rolling hills and more.
- The game's par-3 course--Congo Canopy --is set in the treetops of Donkey Kong's home turf.
- Win trophies and badges for excelling on particular holes.
- For 1 to 4 players.
Official URLOfficial Site
Mario has done many things in his career and turned his hand to many sports. Bored of...
Mario & Company's first try at something besides platform games & racing came in the...
I give it a 3.5 out of 5, it was good but could have been a little bit better, this...
Mario games are generally gold. this game is no different. Golf may seem rather boring...
- Genre: Golf (N64)
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games, Family, Children's
- Developer: Camelot
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jul 27, 1999 Europe Sep 14, 1999 Japan Jun 30, 1999
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move