BackgroundGoldenEye for the Nintendo64 is the critically acclaimed first-person shooter from Rare that's based on the James Bond movie of the same name. As Bond himself, you must undertake missions (faithful to the movie plot) portrayed in fully 3D, free-roaming environments and accomplish a number of objectives using stealth and gunplay. Participate in 4-player deathmatches using classic Bond characters.
GameplayAs James Bond, you must run and gun your way through numerous levels while fulfilling certain objectives as you progress. Pick up useful weapons to blast against the opposing force, including fly-by-wire rockets and assault rifles. You can also have a friend along your side as you both get yourselves through the battlefield.
- Play as 007 himself in this first person shooter game
- Complete missions based on the film
- Use weapons, stealth and cunning to outwit the enemy soldiers
- Features characters from the film including Q and Moneypenny
- For 1-4 players
Official URLOfficial Site
Dragonmaiden and 190 others own GoldenEye 007
TKDJohnofVG and 54 others played GoldenEye 007
When it comes to old school games, it's not about whether the fifth generation is...
A massive project in production for many years, GoldenEye: Source has finally left beta and launched with a... posted Dec 14, 10 5:52pm
- Genre: Adventure (N64)
- Theme(s): Mob/Organized Crime, Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Rare
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 25, 1997 Europe Aug 25, 1997 Japan Aug 23, 1997 Australia Aug 25, 1997
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2-4)
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
- James Bond 007: NightFire
- James Bond 007 in...Agent Under Fire