BackgroundAn evil villian steals a powerful invention and raises the undead with it. Goemon, Ebisumaru, Sasuke, and Yae must fight their way through hundreds of enemies and engage in robot battles to find and stop this evil man.
- 2D sidescrolling levels.
- Abilities and attacks that include platform jumping, whacking enemies, and pushing around boxes or rocks.
- Five distinct areas in the game, including the green hills around Edo Castle, and ghostly underground graveyards.
- Five different stages: "road/action stage", "town stage", "gate stage", "castle stage" and "impact stage".
Official URLOfficial Site
Xanato and 1 others played Goemon's Great Adventure
Gryzor and 7 others own Goemon's Great Adventure
Jan 17, 09 6:24am
Nov 28, 00 4:40am
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (N64)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Sep 22, 1999 Europe Dec 31, 1999 Japan Dec 23, 1999
- Also known as:
- Ganbare Goemon: Dero Dero Douchuu Obake Tenkomori! in Japan
- Mystical Ninja 2 Staring Goemon in Europe