BackgroundGex is a secret undercover gecko. The themes of the levels are based on various TV and Hollywood films. Gex must travel through these wacky places and collect as many remote controllers as he can to advance to the next level. Gex's voice is played by comedian Dana Gould.
- 24 levels with themes that are parodies of television shows and movies.
- Remote controls to collect in every level to open new areas and eventually fight the level boss.
- A variety of "wise cracks" spoken by Gex during gameplay.
- Easy controls specifically created for younger players.
Official URLOfficial Site
vrob501 and 3 others played Gex: Enter the Gecko
HyperShadow2550 and 13 others own Gex: Enter the Gecko
EvilresidentReally fun and very amusing. Just sucks when you die and have to start all over again. GexEnterTheGecko N64
May 21, 09 12:41pm
Mar 11, 06 9:55am
On my 5th birthday, I unwrapped the package and found this. I was joyful since I...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (N64)
- Developer: Realtime Associates
- Publisher: Crystal Dynamics
Released North America Aug 1, 1998