BackgroundDuke Nukem: Zero Hour is a time traveling extravaganza that takes Duke to even greater heights of mayhem! Kick ass in this giant 32 MB game with 22 levels, 4 time periods, 25 killer enemies, 8 bosses and an arsenal of up to 20 all-new weapons. And multiplay up to 4 people
- A full arsenal of weapons, including a Claw-12 Shotgun, Pipe Bombs, and Laser Trip Mines.
- The TACS (Tactical Assessment Computer System), which helps you to find many secrets in the game.
- Four different modes in Multi-Player.
- Four-player deathmatching on a split screen in one of fourteen arenas.
Official URLOfficial Site
BIRO and 7 others own Duke Nukem: Zero Hour
SirBiznatchII and 1 others played Duke Nukem: Zero Hour
This game has a great story line and brill graphics, the weapons are the best I have...
This is a great game! I bought it after renting it and still love it!
- Genre: Shooter (N64)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Eurocom
- Publisher: GT Interactive
Released North America Sep 1, 1999 Europe Sep 30, 1999 Australia Sep 30, 1999
- Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
- Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Duke Nukem