BackgroundYour job is to seek out demonic aliens and shoot them while exploring 32 levels. You'll also have to find keys, hit switches, and keep track of your location in order to advance to the next stage. Enemies progressively get stronger, so you must find more powerful weapons as you play.
GameplayThe game is a shooter, so, the player has to shoot every enemy that is attacking him. He has also to find keys for opening specific doors and he has also to activate switchs for making his environment change (a lift coming down, a wall that is an hidden door, etc.).
- Stunning 3D graphics, ultra-smooth game play & CD quality music/sound effects blend seamlessly to make this the most incredible version of DOOM ever!
- Be on the lookout for enhanced weapons, unbelievable secrets and startling surprises as you journey through the nightmare world of DOOM 64.
- Choose 1 to 4 of difficulty settings and prepare to match wits with 16 radically redesigned creatures. They could be anywhere, so stay alert as you fight your way through more than 30 terrifying levels!
- Designed only for the N64, this all new version of DOOM ushers in a new era of game play and performance!
Official URLOfficial Site
- what da. Dec 7
vrob501 and 7 others played Doom 64
Oct 29, 13 1:18am
Doom was the shit! While not quite the first of its kind, it was the game that took the first...
nasty nappa and 21 others own Doom 64
[image1 link=yes width=315 float=right] German, and still waiting to buy your copy of Doom and Doom II? The... posted Sep 01, 11 8:55am
Nov 19, 04 9:54am
This version of Doom was ported by Midway and not id Software, and it's actually...
- Genre: Shooter (N64)
- Theme(s): Horror, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Midway
- Publisher: Midway
Released North America Mar 31, 1997 Japan Aug 1, 1997
- Doom 3 BFG Edition
- Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
- Doom 3
- Final Doom
- Ultimate Doom
- Doom II: Hell on Earth