BackgroundRare's take on Donkey Kong makes the leap to 3D with Donkey Kong 64. King K. Rool and his Kremling army are up to no good again, kidnapping 4 of DK's relatives and their Golden Bananas. Now DK must rescue his family members, thus unlocking the ability to use them as playable characters later! Explore all of DK Isles to uncover all of its wacky secrets.
- Explore Donkey Kong's Isle while defeating enemies, founding Golden bananas, Banana Medals and Island charts.
- Use brand new Weapons and Musical instruments: Coconut Gun, Peanut Pistol, Feather Bow, Saxophone, Drums and more.
- Explore 8 different 3 dimensional stages and do over 5 quests in each one
Hardware RequirementsThe Nintendo 64 Expansion Pack that much connect to the Nintendo 64 is required to play Donkey Kong 64. The Expansion Pack should come with the game
Official URLOfficial Site
Pretty much, at the time of this review (2013), it's more about nostalgia. It really is the top...
Released in 1999 by Rare, Donkey Kong 64 is a fine example of shitting all over a...
Donkey Kong is that one name that manages to stick out amongst people, no matter who...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (N64)
- Developer: Rare
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 22, 1999 Europe Dec 31, 1999 Japan Dec 10, 1999
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
- Diddy Kong Racing DS
|Banana Fairy||Funky Kong|
|Lanky Kong||Diddy Kong|
|Kremling Krew||King Kut-Out|
|Krossbones DK64||Shroom Kritter|
|King Krusha K. Rool||Kosha|
|DK Isle||Jungle Japes|
|Hideout Helm||Fungi Forest|
|Banana Fairy Island||Angry Aztec|
|Gloomy Galleon||Creepy Castle|
|Crocodile Isle||Crystal Caves|