BackgroundIn the sequal to Banjo-Kazooie, the duo will have new moves and also be able to split up at times. Expect lots of mini-games and new characters for Banjo to transform into. You'll also be able to control Mumbo Jumbo.
- Play in many different huge worlds
- Banjo and Kazooie can now split up and, help each other alone
- A whole new set of mini-games
- New muultiplayer mode.
- 3 playable characters Banjo, Kazooie, and Mumbo
- For 1-4 player
Official URLOfficial Site
ultramadscientist owns Banjo-Tooie
Swampasaur played Banjo-Tooie
Producing a quality game is often a slow, drawn out process that requires precision...
- Genre: Platform (N64)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Rare
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 21, 2000 Europe Apr 12, 2001 Japan Nov 27, 2000
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4 max)
- Also known as:
- Banjo-Kazooie 2 in North America
- Banjo to Kazooie no Daibouken 2 in Japan