Curtzilla Jul 23, 12 9:20pmfun and creative! i miss some elements that they took out in later games...
nasty nappa Jun 18, 11 4:57amthe most addictive game ever this is proberly the most fun game ive played in my life
game_testerWB1 Dec 29, 10 2:57amNot as great as the DS, but it's up there!
Ephriokko Jul 25, 10 11:49pmMeh. Played it a lot as a kid but used tons of glitches, guides, and cheats. Never got far, but it wasn't a bad time-killer.
Party Pooper May 12, 10 12:09pmultra fun! my fav out of all the ac series
blackbeautyfan9819 May 09, 10 8:17amThis game is MUCH simpiler than the DS version, and easier to complete. Instead, every player gets their own house.
radda124 Sep 29, 09 8:24pmcheats talk to tom nook and say...aPShDyYoe685afcA1kwcRCmqi3
superpikmin101 played Doubutsu no Mori (Import)
scorpiogrrl95 Jul 30, 09 2:03pmOMFG, I was SOOO addicted to this game for months! I wrote something very bad about Tom Nook, and he yelled at me.
- Was Animal Forest for N64 EVER available in the States? Mar 20
- rip off Dec 11
- REALLY NEED HELP ANYONE Dec 1
- K.k. HELP Dec 1
BackgroundAnimal Forest is a "communication game" in which your character works to earn money for food, clothes, furniture and a house. Interact with other animals, such as a raccoon real-estate agent, a pelican postman and a canine policeman. A built in clock parallels the real world, and seasons and time of day both affect gameplay. There are also hidden SNES classics for the retro fan.
- The choice of decorating your own house.
- Foreign animal neighbors to interact with.
- Many realistic activities for players to take part in.
- Classic NES games you can play as you progress through the game.
- Animal Crossing: City Folk (2008)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (2013)