BackgroundAnimal Forest is a "communication game" in which your character works to earn money for food, clothes, furniture and a house. Interact with other animals, such as a raccoon real-estate agent, a pelican postman and a canine policeman. A built in clock parallels the real world, and seasons and time of day both affect gameplay. There are also hidden SNES classics for the retro fan.
- The choice of decorating your own house.
- Foreign animal neighbors to interact with.
- Many realistic activities for players to take part in.
- Classic NES games you can play as you progress through the game.
- K.k. HELP Apr 21
- Was Animal Forest for N64 EVER available in the States? Feb 1
- rip off Dec 11
- REALLY NEED HELP ANYONE Dec 1
superpikmin101 played Doubutsu no Mori (Import)
- Genre: Fantasy Role-Playing (N64)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Lifestyle
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America February 2001 Japan Mar 30, 2001
- Also known as:
- Doubutsu no Mori in Japan
- Animal Crossing: City Folk (2008)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (2013)