BackgroundTom and Jerry: Fists of Furry is a 3D action fighting game. In keeping with the cartoons, your weapons are anything you can get your hands on. In the kitchen 'arena' you'll be throwing things like eggs and frying pans at each other - weapons of choice on a cruiseship include deck chairs, life preservers, etc. You're not limited to playing as just Tom or Jerry. There are 6 other characters to choose from.
- Tom & Jerry, plus a collection of well known supporting characters from the cartoon show, are part of this all-on-all brawl.
- The best use of usual household appliances and furniture can win you the game.
- Levels include the Kitchen, a deck of a sailing ship and a lounge room decked out in Christmas decorations.
- Levels have a range of platforms to use to get out of the way of the firing line, and a heap of items to use in order to bash the living furball out of the enemy.
- Use eggs, frying pans, chairs, bottles, roasted turkeys and more as weapons.
Ethancaliko and 1 others played Tom and Jerry: Fists of Furry
Ethancaliko and 4 others own Tom and Jerry: Fists of Furry
- Genre: Fighting (N64)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Vis Entertainment
- Publisher: NewKidCo
Released North America Nov 12, 2000 Europe Dec 8, 2000