BackgroundTrying to capture your creature from an evil emperor is certainly no easy task, especially for the robotic mind of Marina. There are sixty stages in Mischief Makers, and you have to dash and slip and do basically anything you can in order to advance. As you continue to go throughout the game, use Marina to collect gems for lives, defeat enemies, and talk to people on the way to fight the evil emperor. Unlike most games of the platformer genre, Mischief Makers is a game where you use your head to solve different puzzles.
- Standard d-pad game play.
- Classic 2D graphics.
- 5 different worlds with 12 stages each.
- Obstacles and puzzles in each world to challenge the players mind.
Official URLOfficial Site
Cloud-Kitsune and 18 others own Mischief Makers
EvilTediz597 and 4 others played Mischief Makers
Sonic_2One of the best side scrollers. A very challenging game. MischiefMakers N64
Jul 19, 10 4:54pm
Apr 30, 05 3:34am
- Genre: Space Action (N64)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Treasure
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 1, 1997 Europe Jan 15, 1998 Japan Jun 27, 1997 Australia Jan 15, 1998
- Also known as:
- Yuke! Yuke! Troublemakers! in Japan