BackgroundThis racing game puts you at the cockpit of a pod racer based upon the pod racing sequences from Star Wars: Episode I. Strap yourself into one of 23 unique pod racers and soar at speeds over 600 m.p.h. through 25 tracks set on 8 different worlds. You can play as either Anakin Skywalker or his alien competitors.
- Take control of one of 25 different racers, each with their own specialised pod racing machine.
- Zoom along 25 tracks, in a variety of different racing classes, seeking shortcuts and edging out the competition.
- Earn money to buy new parts to upgrade your pod and get the pit droids to repair and manage your pod.
- Take up the challenge in Tournament mode, practice in the Free Race or set records in Time Attack.
- Face off against a friend in multiplayer racing.
Official URLOfficial Site
Hey, you know what game is awesome? F-Zero X. It's fast and furious, the tracks have all these...
Released in 1999 by Lucas Arts, Star Wars Episode 1: Racer is based off of the race...
Hot on the heels of the Episode 1 movie, this game gives you the chance to be Anakin...
The game starts right out playing. There is really no mention of any of the movie, and...
- Genre: General Racing (N64)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: LucasArts
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America Apr 30, 1999
- Also known as:
- Star Wars Racer in North America
- Star Wars Pod Racer in North America
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars 1313
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II