Koreanpride and 4 others own Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
bloodwolf played Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
JasonKaotic Jul 22, 10 12:34pmThis is why I hate Blizzard. It's basically a whole other game, but we have to buy WC3 before we can play this. STOP. STEALING. OUR. MONEY.
Twin_Master May 08, 09 7:37pmAlright, though it seems only really a treat for fans.
3p4k7 Mar 25, 05 8:14pmsweet arse expansion for WC3!!! 10 out of 5 stars
BackgroundWarcraft III: The Frozen Throne provides gamers with a new chapter in the epic Warcraft saga. In the single-player campaign, players revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth. Several months have passed since Archimonde and the Burning Legion were defeated at the battle of Mount Hyjal, yet a new threat has arisen throughout the land...
- One new Hero per race, each possessing powerful spells and magical abilities.
- A host of new units, each equipped with new abilities and spells, giving players the opportunity to create diverse strategic and tactical forms of combat.
- Player-built shops, unique for each race, equipped with items carefully designed to improve and aid the units of every race.
- Neutral Heroes, available for recruitment by all players, that can supplement and strengthen a player's army with all new spells and abilities.
- Expanded multiplayer options over Battle.net® including multiple new game types, clan and tournament support.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal (1996)
- Warcraft II: Gold Edition (1999)
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (1995)
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002)
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (2003)
- Warcraft: Orcs & Humans (1994)
- World of Warcraft (2004)
- World of Warcraft: Blackwing Lair (2005)
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (2010)
- World of WarCraft: Mists of Pandaria (2012)
- World of WarCraft: The Burning Crusade (2007)
- World of WarCraft: Wrath of The Lich King (2008)
- WarCraft II: The Dark Saga (1997)
- Warcraft III (2002)