BackgroundWarcraft III: The Frozen Throne provides gamers with a new chapter in the epic Warcraft saga. In the single-player campaign, players revisit the war-torn world of Azeroth. Several months have passed since Archimonde and the Burning Legion were defeated at the battle of Mount Hyjal, yet a new threat has arisen throughout the land...
- One new Hero per race, each possessing powerful spells and magical abilities.
- A host of new units, each equipped with new abilities and spells, giving players the opportunity to create diverse strategic and tactical forms of combat.
- Player-built shops, unique for each race, equipped with items carefully designed to improve and aid the units of every race.
- Neutral Heroes, available for recruitment by all players, that can supplement and strengthen a player's army with all new spells and abilities.
- Expanded multiplayer options over Battle.net® including multiple new game types, clan and tournament support.
Official URLOfficial Site
Koreanpride and 3 others own Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
bloodwolf played Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
JasonKaoticThis is why I hate Blizzard. It's basically a whole other game, but we have to buy WC3 before we can play this. STOP. STEALING. OUR. MONEY. Warcraft3TheFrozenThrone PC
Jul 22, 10 12:34pm
Twin_MasterAlright, though it seems only really a treat for fans. Warcraft3TheFrozenThrone PC
May 08, 09 7:37pm
Jul 14, 07 11:14am
p4k7sweet arse expansion for WC3!!! 10 out of 5 stars Warcraft3TheFrozenThrone PC
Mar 25, 05 8:14pm
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (Mac)
- Developer: Blizzard
- Publisher: Blizzard
Released North America Jul 1, 2003
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- Warcraft II: Gold Edition
- Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
- Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
- Warcraft III: Battle Chest
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft