BackgroundWarcraft is back in a new genre of strategy, the role-playing strategy to be specific. Using smaller group, the player can devise a strategy easily while playing in a role-playing styled environment.
- Four Unique Races armed with distinctive units, magical abilities, and weapons of war.
- Two nations of warriors new to the Warcraft Universe; the plague-ridden Undead and the mysterious Night Elves.
- Build Legendary Heroes, whose ability to advance in levels and learn new spells and abilities makes them the core of each race's force.
- Heroes can use Special Items and Equipment dropped by Neutral Units or purchased from Neutral Buildings to turn the tide of battle.
- Neutral Units inhabit the world of Azeroth and impede the unwarry but yield precious treasure when defeated in combat.
- Full Multiplayer support, including Internet play over Battle.net®.
- New Multiplayer Features including shared unit control and resource trading between players.
- Improved Battle.net Features including improved ladder support.
- Advanced World Editor design tools allow players to create their own maps and customize many aspects of the game.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Warcraft Neoportal Apr 28
bloodwolf played Warcraft III
derbydad and 3 others own Warcraft III
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (Mac)
- Developer: Blizzard
- Publisher: Blizzard
Released North America Jul 3, 2002
- Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal (1996)
- Warcraft II: Gold Edition (1999)
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (1995)
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (2002)
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (2003)
- Warcraft: Orcs & Humans (1994)
- World of Warcraft (2004)
- World of Warcraft: Blackwing Lair (2005)
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (2010)
- World of WarCraft: Mists of Pandaria (2012)
- World of WarCraft: The Burning Crusade (2007)
- World of WarCraft: Wrath of The Lich King (2008)
- WarCraft II: The Dark Saga (1997)