BackgroundThe people of Isola have prospered over the years, but they're quickly outgrowing their villages. A small group sets out over the sea to find a new part of the island to inhabit. A mighty storm hits and blows the raft off course, setting your people in the ruins of a once-great city. Explore the new corner of Isola, rebuild the structures rotting on the land, and unravel the mysteries within.
GameplayVirtual Villagers is effectively an RTS that takes place in Real-time, even when you aren't playing. Build your village and make it prosper, but be aware that the residents keep on working even while you're away.
FeaturesBuild, research, populate, and harvest - all in real-time.
Hardware RequirementsOS: MAC OSX
CPU: G3 400MHz
RAM: 128 MB
Official URLOfficial Site
marioman99 owns Virtual Villagers: The Secret City
- Genre: God Games (Mac)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Ancient Cultures, Family
- Developer: Last Day of Work
- Publisher: Big Fish Games
Released North America May 28, 2008
- Virtual Villagers: Origins
- Virtual Villagers 5: New Believers
- Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree of Life
- Virtual Villagers 3: The Secret City