BackgroundThe Sims Life Stories introduces an all-new Story Mode with two stories that follow the lives of Riley Harlow and Vincent Moore, two very different characters who have reached similar crossroads in their love lives. A comic romantic plot centered around engaging characters guides players through twelve chapters of this one-of-a-kind entertainment experience. Players can take their Sims through unique and entertaining storylines filled with romance, intrigue and dramatic twists. Will female lead character Riley ditch beau number one to marry and have kids with beau number two? Will successful entrepreneur Vince ever find love, or the culprit who's been foiling his heart-earned efforts to find it? Players can discover these answers and more, or enjoy classic open-ended Sims gameplay.
- Direct Their Lives in Two Complete Stories
- In all-new Story Mode play through the life story of Riley as she returns home to start a new life with new friends, new experiences, and unexpected surprises. A bonus second story lets you sort out the love life of Vince, a love-struck high-tech whiz who'
- "User friendly gameplay design, with easy shortcuts and a brand new Auto Pause Feature -- stopping the game each time you close your laptop
- Create Your Sims' Own Stories - In Open-Ended Classic Mode you create your Sims, design their dream homes, fulfill their desires (or dash their hopes), and tell their stories as they experience life's biggest moments.
- Life's Most Memorable Milestones
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Mac OS X 10.3.9
CPU Processor: Power PC G4, G5, or Intel Chipset
CPU Speed: 1.0 GHz
Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space
Video Card (ATI): Radeon 9000
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce FX 5200
Video Chipset (Intel): Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Video Memory (VRam): 32 MB
Media Required: DVD-ROM
- I wonder Jul 30
- Genre: Life (Mac)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Aspyr Media
Released North America Mar 19, 2007