BackgroundThis is their survival story and you are the guide.
This time your Sims have washed up on a tropical island!
Help them make a new life in an unexplored paradise in this easy-to-play, laptop-friendly version of The Sims. The Sims Castaway Stories features two great ways to play. In the new and engaging directed Story mode, fulfill goals as you explore the island, build a shelter, learn to find food, and make your Sims' lives as fun and comfortable as possible. You even unlock rewards along the way as you achieve set goals.
In open-ended Free play mode, you create your Sims and determine how they'll evolve on their new island home. In an environment where anything-or anyone-can wash up on the beach, you decide how their stories unfold.
- Help castaways survive and thrive on a desert island
- Two ways to play: story mode and open-ended classic mode
- 24 dynamic whole new chapters
- Features shortcuts and auto-pause that start and stop when opening/closing laptop
- Operate in its own window for simultaneous computer use
Hardware RequirementsOperating System: Mac OS X 10.3.9, 10.4.11, 10.5.2
CPU Processor: Power PC G4, G5, or Intel Chipset
CPU Speed: 1.0 GHz
Memory: 256 MB
Hard Disk Space: 3 GB of free space
Video Card (ATI): Radeon 9000
Video Card (NVidia): Geforce FX 5200
Video Chipset (Intel): Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Video Memory (VRam): 64 MB
Media Required: DVD-ROM
- sims castawy stories Jul 22
Taz124 played The Sims: Castaway Stories
Taz124 owns The Sims: Castaway Stories