BackgroundPlay with life like never before in The Sims 4. Create new Sims with intelligence and emotion. Experience new intuitive creative tools to sculpt your Sims and build unique homes. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims, and bring your stories to life.
- Create Your Sims: Create and control the most intelligent and relatable Sims ever with new, intuitive creative tools. Customize your Sims’ appearances, personalities, aspirations, walk styles, and even their relationship to others.
- Build Their World: Select from vibrant neighborhoods for your Sims to live in. Construct their homes with fun, intuitive creative tools through the tactile room-based Build Mode.
- Play with Life: Play with life like never before in The Sims 4. Your Sims now have emotions, offering you more choice by giving you the opportunity to create richer stories with even more possibilities.
- Ways to Play: The Sims 4 offers a rich canvas of possibilities. Create your sims, build the home of your dreams. Help your sims find a new career, find love, and start their family. Fulfill your sims' needs, explore their aspirations, and experience how they respond to life's moments.
FeaturesThe Sims 4 is the highly anticipated life simulation game that lets you play with life like never before. Create new Sims with intelligence and emotion, whose every action is informed and affected by their interactions and emotional states. Experience all new intuitive and fun creative tools. Sculpt your Sims in Create A Sim and construct unique homes with the tactile room-based Build Mode. Control the mind, body, and heart of your Sims with dynamic, emotion-rich gameplay, and bring your stories to life.
- Key Features
- New Sims – Create and control more intelligent, more relatable, and emotionally rich Sims. Intelligence – Your Sims move and act more naturally than ever before, from multitasking to expressing their emotions by the way they walk. Choose the personalities of your Sims, select their aspirations, and explore the depth of their lifelong goals through your Sims’ thoughts, social skills, careers, and memories.
- Emotional Depth – For the first time, Sims feel and express emotions. Your Sims can experience a diverse range and depth of emotional states and are influenced through other Sims, actions, events, memories, or even by the clothing and objects you choose. Emotions offer you more choice by giving you the opportunity to create richer stories with even more possibilities.
- New Creative Tools – Create A Sim and Build are more powerful, intuitive, and fun than ever before. You have the freedom to sculpt Sims with tactile precision. Effortlessly construct the home of your dreams with the all new room-based Build Mode.
- Vibrant Neighborhoods – Chose among brilliant and diverse lots for your Sims to live in. Vivid visuals bring your Sim’s home to life.
- Rich Rewards – Earn new objects, outfits, and traits by completing events, discovering collectables, and unlocking achievements.
- Share Your Creations – Share your Sims’ households with your friends and the community. Download community creations for an all-new look.
Hardware InfoComing soon
The heavily anticipated next iteration in the long running Sims franchise, The Sims 4 was... posted Sep 02, 14 8:12am
When it comes to The Sims, there is nothing more important than the character creation system.... posted May 14, 14 9:17pm
Titanfall? Who cares about Titanfall? EA decided to ride its Titanfall release date... posted Oct 22, 13 10:55am
Maxis and Electronic Arts have just confirmed via Twitter that we'll get our first real look at The Sims 4 at posted Jun 18, 13 6:14pm
Early details are scant, as Electronics Arts is currently holding a conference call with fansites, but the news... posted May 06, 13 8:56am
- Genre: Life (Mac)
- Theme(s): Satire/Parody/Comedy
- Perspective(s): Top Down,Third Person
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 2, 2014
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims