BackgroundCreate perfect—or imperfect—pets for your Sims, from fierce guard dogs to destructive kittens to trusty horses and more as you determine not only how your Sims’ pets look but their personality traits as well.
With a variety of new activities and social interactions, take control of these pets and experience the world from their perspective. Treat your Sims and their pets to an exclusive venue filled with unique objects found only in the Limited Edition. Give your Sims a new member of their household and discover all-new ways to play with life!
- More pets mean more fun! Create a wide variety of unique dogs, cats, and—for the first time ever—horses! Think your Sim has what it takes to tame a wild horse?
- Be the Pet. Wield control of your Sim’s pet to chase, dig, tackle and more. Be the perfect companion or wreck havoc on your Sims!
- Pets have their own traits! From intelligent, brave, and friendly to hydrophobic, skittish, and clueless to gentle, fast, and agile, determine the personality of your Sims’ pets.
- Pets can learn skills. Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date, and horses can learn racing and jumping.
- Sims can take their pets outside! Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center.
- Exclusive Limited Edition content! Only in The Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition will you find a pet store filled with one-of-a-kind objects.
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7
- CPU: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista and Windows 7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM:(XP) 1 GB RAM; (Vista and Windows 7) 1.5 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 300 MB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games.*
Official URLOfficial Website
CandyPansies and 9 others own The Sims 3: Pets
ellipsis played The Sims 3: Pets
PotassiumLove it! Love it love it love it love it! Controlling the pets is a dream come true in this installment! TheSims3Pets 3DS
Jun 06, 12 4:42pm
ellipsisNow this is improvement... great and fun, with added pet controlling! TheSims3Pets 3DS
Jun 04, 12 8:46am
ellipsisA big improvement on the other 3DS title... love it to pieces. TheSims3Pets PC
Mar 03, 12 1:05pm
EfflorescenceA good improvement on The Sims 3 for 3DS, fun and great game. TheSims3Pets PC
Mar 01, 12 7:54pm
LeylettoFinally got it... hugely impressive. You can actually be the pets. Cool. TheSims3Pets PC
Feb 25, 12 5:52pm
CamoMileyol... every time a new expansion pack comes out, i buy it. i ♥ this game! in march, out comes a new expansion pack called "showtime". cool! TheSims3Pets PC
Feb 20, 12 1:43am