BackgroundThe addition of a new friend is guaranteed to enrich the daily lives of your Sims! Not only will players have the opportunity to choose from a variety of existing breeds, and hot designer mixes, but they'll also be able to personally design their new friend with the Create-a-Pet feature. Choose your Sims pet's body shape, unique markings, even the pet's personality! With so many different animals to choose from, there's no telling what unpredictable experiences could occur!
- Adopt dogs, cats, birds, and guinea pigs for your Sims to play with
- Your Sims' pets have their own genetics. Cross different breeds to create designer pets or make new ones and register them to appear in Create-A-Pet as a unique pedigree.
- Pick your Sims' pet's personality! Is your pet gifted or goofy, hyper or lazy? You decide!
- Choose career tracks for your Sims' pets. Skilled pets can work their way up to be Pet Show Biz Stars, part of an elite security Pet Corps, or a heroic Rescue pet.
- Show off your pets! Share your favorite Sim pets with other players through an online exchange.
Hardware RequirementsRequires the full version of The Sims 2 for Mac OS X to play
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3.9
CPU Processor: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel chipset
CPU Speed: 1.2GHz
Memory: 256 MB or higher (512 MB recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 2GB free disk space
Video Card (ATI): Radeon 9000
Video Card (NVidia): GeForce FX5200
Video Memory (VRam): 32 MB or higher (64 MB recommended)
Media Required: DVD Drive
- Birds! Sep 9
- Genre: Life (Mac)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Aspyr Media
Released North America Nov 1, 2006
- Also known as:
- The Sims 2 Pet Wannyan Life in Japan
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims