BackgroundYour Sims are on the town hitting all the swanky hot spots. Whether they're dancing until dawn, romancing that special someone, or striking out at the bowling alley, it'll be an unforgettable night! Let your Sims loose to enjoy their favorite after-dark activities as they pursue a life of pleasure. Determine their love lives as you discover the chemistry between Sims. Will their life aspirations and personalities click or clash? It could be the beginning of a stormy affair or a dating disaster. Ready for fun and romance? Bring on the night!
- Your Sims romantic attraction is now based on personality, life aspiration and zodiac sign. Figure out their compatibility, then heat up their love life with new romantic social interactions including a longing gaze, slow dance or a dramatic dip kiss. Depending if the date succeeds or fails, your Sims might be surprised with a romantic gift or receive the ultimate hate letter.
- Choose the all-new Pleasure Seeker life aspiration for your Sims. Delight these Sims in all the enjoyable sides of life; everything from great dates to crazy parties, fine dinners to hanging in the hot tub. Be aware that pleasure seeking Sims fear anything that is painful, embarrassing or an effort.
- Whether it's girls night out, or a big date, it's time to get your Sims dolled up and head out for an epic night in the all-new downtown area. What are they in the mood for? Now they can chill out at mellow lounges, dance the night away at nightclubs, enjoy candlelight dinners at fine restaurants or hit the bowling alley with the guys and become the ultimate king of the pins.
- Over 125 New Objects & Items including a DJ station, photo booth, karaoke machine and more. Exotic new Sims to mingle or date including vampires, hot waiters and more.
<li type="square">Requires the full version of The Sims 2 for Mac OS X to play
<li type="square">Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3.9
<li type="square">CPU Processor: PowerPC G4/G5
<li type="square">CPU Speed: 1.2GHz
<li type="square">Memory: 256 MB or higher (512 MB recommended)
<li type="square">Hard Disk Space: 2GB free disk space
<li type="square">Video Card (ATI): Radeon 9000 or better
<li type="square">Video Card (NVidia): GeForce FX5200 or better
<li type="square">Video Memory (VRam): 32 MB or higher (64 MB recommended)
<li type="square">Media Required: DVD Drive
Official URLOfficial Site
- is this game good? Dec 26
Ellipsis and 13 others own The Sims 2: Nightlife
Ellipsis and 2 others played The Sims 2: Nightlife
- Genre: Life (Mac)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Aspyr Media
- Publisher: Aspyr Media
Released North America Mar 4, 2006
- Also known as:
- The Sims 2: Hot Night! Data Set in Japan
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims