BackgroundSummoner is a third person RPG in which you play Joseph, a young boy with the power to summoner demons and golems. He has a destiny to fulfill, to find the rings of summoning, which provide the summoner with immense power.
- One of the first role-playing games for the PS2
- Play as Joseph, on a quest to find some ancient rings
- Conjure up to 20 different creatures out of the ether to aid in battle
- Meet others in your journey and add them to your party
- Includes multiplayer party-based mode
Original PS2 and PC game developed by Volition.
Added on: May 28, 2001
Official URLOfficial Site
This is a real world to plunge into. Hours and hours of gameplay. Camera movements are...
playing thought the game takes a little adjusting too and then it becomes a chore to...
MacGamer reported yesterday that the Mac version of Volition's RPG Summoner has gone gold, and should be making its... posted Jun 08, 01 9:01pm
- Genre: Fantasy Role-Playing (Mac)
- Developer: Volition
- Publisher: Graphics Simulation (GraphSim) Entertainment
Released North America Jun 24, 2001