In 1933, Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield was just another traveling salesman trying to get by during the Great Depression. His lifelong losing streak reached its logical conclusion when he was brutally murdered and ignominiously buried in a remote Pennsylvania field.
Now it's 1959. Billionaire playboy industrialist, Andrew Monday has constructed a monument to his own ego: Punchbowl, Pennsylvania, a technology driven city of the future to which the world will look to for guidance. Unfortunately, Punchbowl (motto: "Drink your fill of the future") is built atop the same stretch of land where Stubbs was buried all those years ago. When he crawls out of his grave during Punchbowl's opening day celebrations, Stubbs doesn't know who killed him or why he has returned. All he know's is that this strange city of towering buildings and bright lights wasn't here before...and that eating someone's brain would make him feel better.
In death, Stubbs has finally acheived the success and power he never had in life - and sees no reason to stop until all of Punchbowl is his. Of course, Andrew Monday has other ideas. The tension mounts until the city explodes in a full-scale human vs zombies war.
- Be the Zombie in an epic battle between the living and the dead
- Take over punchbowl, an immersive, futuristic city built with the halo engine
- Convert bitter enemies into a horde of zombie allies by eating their brains
- Use your body as a weapon: explosive gut grenades, toxic zombie sputum, a severed hand that can crawl through tight spaces and possess the living, and unholy flatulence
- Possess unsuspecting humans and use their weapons against their friends
- Use zombie strength to smash down doors and maul any human who gets in your way.
Official URLOfficial Site
- How do you defeat the scientist with the jet pack? Aug 5
- HUGE SECRET ON LVL "Fall of the house of Otis" Aug 5
- Secrets. Jul 22
- Game Beat? Jan 19