BackgroundStarcraft: Brood War, an expansion pack for the original includes new campaign missions, new music, new units, 100 new multiplayer maps and other new features that were not present in the original. There are new worlds to explore in Brood War as the battles rage on between the Terran, Zerg and Protoss. Terran gains the Valkyrie and Medic as new units, Zerg gains the Devourer and Lurker as new units, and Protoss gains the Dark Templar, Dark Archon and Corsair as new units.
- Three all new campaigns continue the epic StarCraft storyline.
- New worlds to explore, from the Dark Templar twilight homeworld of Shakuras to the blasted and barren deserts of Korhal.
- Original cinematic scenes and new music tracks.
- 100 new multiplayer maps.
- New units including the the Protoss Dark Templar, Corsair, and Dark Archon; the Zerg Devourer and Lurker; and the Terran Valkyrie and Medic.
Official URLOfficial Site
RazorClaw and 3 others own Starcraft: Brood War
Admiral and 1 others played Starcraft: Brood War
- Genre: Real-time Strategy (Mac)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Blizzard
- Publisher: Blizzard
Released North America Jan 1, 1999
- Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
- Starcraft Battle Chest
- Starcraft: Brood War
- Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void