BackgroundSimCity 4, like previous games in the series, gives you the chance create and control your own urban empire with zoning, infrastructure, police, budget, etc. Now, a true demographic aspect has been to the simulation in the form of Sims, citizens that look to you for assistance. Local effects play a greater role than ever, and you have more options when it comes to building and planning. Keep an eye out for those annoying disasters!
- Sculpt mountains, gouge valleys, and seed forests to lay the groundwork for your creation.
- Drop a disaster anywhere in your city--set buildings ablaze, pelt your metropolis with meteors, unleash a twister, or wreak havoc with a volcano.
- Populate your terrain with animals that graze and roam
and sometimes stampede into your city!
- Create, build and run the most realistic city you can imagine.
- Connect your metropolis with other cities you've created to form a massive region of SimCities, each sharing and competing for resources.
- Deploy police cruisers and fire trucks to the scene--you're up close and part of the action as they deal with fires, striking mobs, crime, and more.
- Place your Sims in your city--they'll give you valuable feedback.
- Follow your Sims to work and home.
- Experience life in the big city, from mellow traffic to commuter hell, noontime crowds to nighttime calm.
Official URLOfficial Site
Dark Light and 1 others own SimCity 4
jbh played SimCity 4
- Genre: City Simulation (Mac)
- Developer: Aspyr Media
- Publisher: Aspyr Media
Released North America Jun 1, 2003
- SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow
- SimCity 5
- SimCity Societies: Destinations
- SimCity Societies
- SimCity 4 Rush Hour
- SimCity 4 Deluxe
- SimCity 4
- SimCity 3000 Unlimited
- SimCity 3000
- SimCity 2000