BackgroundThe Case Of The Mummy's Curse Four men dead. Some say that the murder is a four thousand year old mummy. Were these deaths simply coincidental or were the men cursed from the crypt?
The Case Of The Tin Soldier Waterloo, 1815. Now years later the retired general is dead, a jewel stolen, and a king’s ransom waits to be claimed. Who killed General Armstead and why?
The Case Of The Mystified Murderess Two sisters. One beautiful. The other quiet and plain. Did sibling rivalry lead to the demise of a tall, handsome suitor? What part did jealousy or greed play in the case?
$ Compare Prices
- The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
- The Lost Cases of Sherlock Holmes 2
- Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper
- Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Persian Carpet
- Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis
- Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring
- Sherlock Holmes: The Mystery of the Mummy
- The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: Case of the Rose Tattoo
- The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Serrated Scalpel
- Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective