BackgroundPortal is a puzzle-solving game in first-person perspective. Its storyline is tied to Half-Life universe, with the introduction of Aperture Science, rival of Black Mesa, and owner of the Borealis, discovered in Half-Life 2 Episode 2 by Judith. You wake up in a test center but you don't see anybody although there are observations rooms. You'll be give the Portal Gun, which can create portals. Glados, the voice leading you from room to room, seems very interested in you. And she promised cake at the end...
GameplayYour goal is to find a way throughout the game for exiting each room without hurting you by using the Portal Gun, which can create two portals and help you to find a way if you can't advance. By using it, you can modify the way of an energy ball, make cubes going to impossible places or even make high and fast jumps by creating several portals when falling.
Steam users create mind-blowing Turret Anthem video through Source Filmmaker, with a very catchy tune
Fan-made stuff is always great to see, especially when it blows our minds with unforeseen levels of awesome.... posted Jan 22, 13 7:45pm
The Beta is now open for the Linix Beta to steam users operating on the Ubuntu operating system. For those... posted Dec 20, 12 1:32pm
Time for weekly blog post!
In today's post, we're going to discuss Choosing a Good Test Subject.
To choose a good test subject, they must have several traits.
• Lack of the following personality flaws
- Impaired motor skills
- Poor judgement
- Fear of:
• Lack of or extremely low tenacity
• Lack of any mental or physical disorders (unless for specialized testing)
• Lack of superpowers or mutations
• Between the age of 15 and 35 (this may vary for non-human species).
Test subjects under the prior requirements are good for a standard testing environment. These test subjects will not develop schizophrenic traits, nor will they leave the testing area or attempt to kill you. By following these requirements for a test subject, you can have a safe, successful, and scientific test.
other portal portal 2 tips testing science
- Genre: Shooter (Mac)
- Developer: Valve
- Publisher: Valve
Released North America May 12, 2010
- Also known as:
- Half-Life: Portal in North America
- Black Mesa (2012)
- Half-Life (1998)
- Half-Life 2 (2004)
- Half-Life 2: Episode One (2006)
- Half-Life 2: Episode Three
- Half-Life 2: Episode Two (2007)
- Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- Half-Life: Blue Shift (2001)
- Half-Life: Day of Defeat (2003)
- Half-Life: Firearms (2001)
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (1999)
- Portal (2007)
- Portal 2 (2011)
- Team Fortress 2 (2007)
- The Orange Box (2007)
- Half-Life 2 (2005)
- Half-Life (2001)
- Half-Life (2000)