BackgroundDecide the fate of a civilization in this triumphant final chapter to the Myst saga. Embark on an epic journey into the heart of a shattered empire as the only explorer who can still save it – or destroy it with the wrong choices. Your final choice is clouded by the counsel of those who tried and failed.
After generations of pain, the legacy of Myst and the burden that one family has shared comes to a final judgment.
- Easy point-and-click interface: Return to the roots of Myst's traditional user interface. Explore vast 3D worlds with just a click of the mouse.
- Innovative slate system: The first new gameplay element ever introduced in the Myst series! A dynamic new slate interface lets you alter you environment and communicate with mysterious creatures to do your bidding.
- Richer game environments: The creators of the critically acclaimed Myst franchise raise the bar yet again with new photorealistic worlds ripe with life, weather, movement and mystery.
- Pioneering cinematic technology: Photorealistic 3D scenes spring to life through a live-action video technique new to video games. Innovative facial mapping technology – "face over" – brings characters alive with unprecedented emotion and expressiveness.
- Help system: Character-driven help system assists players of all levels.
- Puzzles: Solve new types of puzzles never before seen in adventure games that challenge the path of your journey and aid your success
Official URLOfficial Site
- myst end of ages Apr 1
Developer and publisher Cyan Worlds has licensed the rights to produce a feature film based on the coveted Myst... posted Oct 04, 10 5:32pm
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (Mac)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Beenox
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Sep 20, 2005
- Myst V: End of Ages
- Myst IV: Revelation
- Myst: Uru Complete Chronicles
- Uru: Path of the Shell
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst
- Myst: Masterpiece Edition
- Myst III: Exile
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst
- Myst Collector's Edition